By default the following logo will be appears on PWA home page.
If you prefer to place your organization logo on PWA home page instead of default logo, here are the steps below to accomplish your requirement.
Replace PWA Logo: Steps:
- Keep your image is ready in png or BMP or JPEG format (Example: ECentral-logo.jpg)
- On Project Server machine, navigate to the path \Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\14\TEMPLATE\LAYOUTS\INC\PWA\IMAGES
- Copy your image file to the above folder
- PWA home -> Click on Site Actions located at upper left corner of the home page -> Site Settings
- Click on Title, Description and Icon link under Look and Feel
- Enter Title suitable to your organization (Example: EPM Central - PWA)
- Update to URL to include your organizationís image file (/_layouts/inc/pwa/images/ ECentral-logo.jpg)
- Click OK
- Refresh PWA home page (or) Launch new IE window to display PWA home page to view the updated PWA home page.