The Project Center within Office Project Web Access 2007 provides the web portal view about project information and status about projects.
From the Project Center view, you can do the following:
- View Project Summary
- Project Schedule (Gantt chart view)
- Add enterprise resources into project plan
- Open project plan
- Open Consolidated Project (Temporary Master Project)
- View SharePoint site
Project Summary |Project Schedule |Add Resources |Open Project |Master Project |Project Workspace
View Project Summary
- On PWA home page, click on Project Center from left menu
- Projects that you have access to in Project Server will be displayed. (select the required view (Summary, tracking and work etc.) from dropdown)
Note: The available list of views depends on views defined by your Project Server Administrator.